Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: DIVDX compiler
Vortigano
DIV Regular

question.gif posted on 4-2-2019 at 12:11 AM
DIVDX compiler

Hello, my programs have become quite large and complicated to organize due to the lack of the "include" directive. Is there a way to use the div compiler from the command line ?, I have a program in DIV language that detects the "include" in the * .prg files and links them, but I can not compile them from my DIV program because I do not know how to pass arguments to the DIVDX IDE compiler :(

Hola mis programas se hicieron un poco largos y me es complicado organizarlos debido a la carencia de la directiva "include" o lago parecido. ¿Existe una forma de usar el compilador de divdx desde la linea de comandos?, tengo un programa en lenguaje DIV que detecta "include" en los archivos *.prg y los enlaza (sin compilarlos), pero no puedo compilarlos desde mi programa porque no se como pasar argumentos al compilador del ide de divdx.
CicTec
DIV Pro

[*] posted on 4-2-2019 at 02:06 PM

Hello Vortigano,

Yes, it is possible to call the compiler from the command line, but it is not possible to compile the files as "include" because the current grammatical rule of the language requires that the PRG should contain the PROGRAM sentence, otherwise it will give an error

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Vortigano,

Si, es posible llamar el compilador desde la linea de comandos, todavia no es posible compilar los ficheros como "include" ya que la actual regla gramatical del lenguaje requiere que el PRG debe contener la sentencia PROGRAM, viceversa daria error.
Vortigano
DIV Regular

[*] posted on 4-2-2019 at 03:54 PM

How can I compile from the windows command line?

Buenísmo :), quisiera saber como podría llamar al compilador una vez tengo listo mi nuevo fichero fuente "project.prg" para poder compilarlo a "project.exe", bajo windows.
MikeDX
DIV Nerd

[*] posted on 6-2-2019 at 12:46 PM

From the DIV base dir you can do this:

Code:
mike@mikes-mbp:~/DIV$ ./system/div-OSX -c DIV Games Studio Compiler V2.02 - http://www.div-arena.co.uk Usage: -c [program name] [output.exe]

Change div-OSX for whatever the platform exe is called
CicTec
DIV Pro

[*] posted on 6-2-2019 at 01:24 PM

Yes Mike, but seems that doesn't work in the last build, I tried now with a build for Linux, only a few messages appear and exit, maybe some changes have broken the operation.
MikeDX
DIV Nerd

[*] posted on 6-2-2019 at 01:34 PM

That is not good. I wonder if its the localisation settings that have broken it.

Maybe I need to roll back a few versions and see which one works
CicTec
DIV Pro

[*] posted on 7-2-2019 at 08:22 PM

I do not know, Mike, maybe my latest build do not work well, unfortunately the original code you know how it's set up, maybe trying to reorganize it a bit, some bugs are corrected and others are created involuntarily, it would be much better a complete rewrite from 0 but since this is a current version of backward compatibility we do not have many other alternatives than restructuring.

If you can find the problem, please let me know, if I can locate it, I will do the same.
Vortigano
DIV Regular

[*] posted on 6-7-2019 at 08:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MikeDX  
From the DIV base dir you can do this:

Code:
mike@mikes-mbp:~/DIV$ ./system/div-OSX -c DIV Games Studio Compiler V2.02 - http://www.div-arena.co.uk Usage: -c [program name] [output.exe]

Change div-OSX for whatever the platform exe is called

Hi , i was very ill for the last three weeks but i'm fine now. I can compile and dbging reading this thread http://div-arena.co.uk/forum2/viewthread.php?tid=47

However, I couldn't do installations on Windows using divrun.

Go To Top