Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Saludos!!!
Vortigano
DIV Regular

[*] posted on 12-2-2018 at 01:03 AM
Saludos!!!

Hola camaradas, quería mandarles un gran saludo, sigo aprendiendo cosas nuevas, no dejo de programar en div y no he abandonado mi wip "divtris" pronto subiré una nueva compilación del proyecto. :)
RKSoft
Game Making Machine!

[*] posted on 12-2-2018 at 08:17 AM

Hey Vortigano,
thx god for Google Translator :D. I working on my DIV projects, too, but i take a little break for another project called Archi for the Commodore Plus/4 homecomputer. ;)
Vortigano
DIV Regular

[*] posted on 13-2-2018 at 04:40 AM

I have my old C128 waiting for the capacitors replacements on the RF modulator area. And that's why I love digital electronics, digital techniques, and the beginning of my love for video game programming since I was a kid.. I think my first baby phrases were "I love mom", "I love dad" and "go64" XD I also have the ViceEmulator and a CBM ide ... but i've learned only some basic v2.0 commands. If i had some time, i would like to learn how to put a simply sprite on my c64 (on the virtual c64 or the physical c128).
I also have my list of favourite c64 games :P , like commando, american pool 3D, giana sister, cj in usa, tapper, ironman, etc...
RKSoft
Game Making Machine!

[*] posted on 13-2-2018 at 09:34 AM

Hey hey, i own a 128, too. But i use my C64G for games or an emulator on my PC. If you interest to see new games for the Commodore 64 or Plus/4, take a look at

http://lemon64.com
https://forum64.de
or
http://plus4world.com

I love to create games since on my Plus/4, later 64 and PC. Now, with DIV, i can create games easier then ever. I hope the DIV community will never die. :)
Vortigano
DIV Regular

[*] posted on 13-2-2018 at 10:37 AM

I never had the opportunity to use a real c64 :( Thank you very much for the links! My 128 has lost the spacebar ... I will probably adapt some modern keyboard to be able to use it comfortably (I will simply connect the comnutation signals from the integrated keyboard to the keys of the modern keyboard).

Go To Top